Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

unemployment.

I'm day 5 into unemployment. It's been pretty much what I expected. I wake up, I drink coffee in bed until I feel like getting a shower and cleaning/organizing my house. I'm kind of in a holding pattern. Samaritan's purse said I'd hear about the job I interviewed for by this week. So I'm kind of hesitant to apply for any other jobs at the moment.

Enough about jobs/work/lackofwork.

My parents and sister are coming up today for part of the weekend. Dad's going to drive a NASCAR around the track in concord... it was a birthday present-- because what ELSE do you get for the man who has everything and wants nothing? :)

Matt's little brother Nick is moving in this month. I've been cleaning/clearing our guest room so he can take over. It's a lot harder than I thought to condense 3 rooms into 2. We've piled my Jeep with stuff to take to Goodwill. It feels kind of therapeutic to clear it all out.

I realize the longer I'm unemployed the more boring my writing may become. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment